Date worked: Sunday, 1 May 2016
Tags: Archived,Magento 1,Magento 2,HTML,Sass,Responsive,jQuery,Freelance
Website Link: Object Source
Working on multiple Magento websites, M1 and M2, building new features as well as supporting existing websites and clients for the agency.
- Implementing new Magento theme designs
- Refactoring & improving current code of previous Magento theme's & projects
- Bug fixing and finding for current projects being developed
- Testing theme's across browsers and devices
- Integrating Wordpress in to Magento stores
- Advising on user experience and interaction issues and finding solutions / improvements for projects
- Installing & customising plugins
- Rebuilding navigation, improving usability.
- Installing & costuming Magento plugins for clients and new builds
- Reviewing previous sites & advising on user experience & interaction issues and proving insights & development for improvements.
- Creating new theme's for Magento using Frameworks, such as Curb's Foundation, and introducing the agency dev team to Sass, npm, Style Guides and pattern libraries.
- Setting up theme Scss structures for easier theme implementation
- Turning wireframes in to static mock-up web pages
- Turning static web pages in to Magento pages
- Guiding team and users on best practices for front end folder structures
- Creating and leading creation of new sites without a design to get a working, with real data, website running for in-browser design.
- Taking previous developers code and refactoring CSS/LESS to make it responsive for mobile & tablet sized screens.